Belle Vue is a ground floor, two bedroom, apartment that sleeps four and is a two minute walk from the beach in the seaside village of Woolacombe. Belle Vue consists of:
- one double bedroom with kingsize bed with Leesa mattress, wardrobes, chest of drawers, two bedside cabinets and bedside lights, an alarm clock and hairdryer; with bed linen and pillows provided;
- one twin bedroom with two single beds with Emma matresses, wardrobe, bedside cabinet and bedside light with bed linen and pillows provided;
- a lounge/dinning room with Smart TV, sound bar, DVD player, sofas, dining table and dining chairs;
- bathroom with bath with shower over and toilet. Bath sheets, shower mat and hand towels are provided;
- a well equipped large kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, electric cooker, gas hob, toaster and fridge/freezer;
- two south facing balconies, one suitable for two people and one that comfortably seats four; both with sea views;
- a dedicated off-road parking space for one car; and
- access to a separate storage facility suitable for bicyles, golf equipment, surf boards (max. 10 ft) and hanging wet stuits
WiFi is available throughout the apartment.
A travel cot and high chair are also provided.
The front door to the accommodation is at street level. The parking space is easy to access but is at basement level that requires climbing a small rise and number of steps to reach the front door of the accommodation. The storage area is also at this lower level.
With prior arrangement we will accept a dog except during July and August. There is a charge of £15 if you want to bring your dog and this is to cover additional cleaning costs.